Athletics Information for Coaches
CPR and Pupil Activity Permit (PAP) Training for Coaches
OhioHealth provides required CPR and Pupil Activity Permit (PAP) training at OhioHealth facilities. We offer this training FREE to coaches who are affiliated with OhioHealth high school sports teams. It’s offered at a discount to other Ohio high school coaches. We want to make sure every coach has this life-saving training.
Register for a CPR or PAP course. View all locations and dates.
To learn more about these requirements, visit the Ohio Department of Education website.
Required For All Coaches
- ODE Pupil Activity/Coaching Permit
A completed Application & Fee MUST be sent to the Ohio Department of Education after attending a Pupil Activity Training course.
- Pupil Activity Permit Requirements
The Pupil Activity Permit is required for a pupil activity program that involves athletics, routine or regular physical activity or activities with health and safety considerations.
- Fundamentals of Coaching Class
The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- Request for Consideration to Waive the Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements for Interscholastic and Extracurricular Activities
- Physical Education Waiver FAQ