Skip To Main Content

College Credit Plus

Matthew Misener, Director, Career and College Pathways

The College Credit Plus (CCP) Program allows eligible Ohio students in grades 7 through 12 to earn college and high school credit through the successful completion of college courses. Students interested in CCP (which includes, but is not limited to, specialized programs such as the John Glenn Internship as well as CCP courses offered on a student’s high school campus) must turn in an Intent to Participate form to their school counselor, demonstrate college-readiness, and be accepted by the college/university they wish to attend. Each college/university has its own GPA and standardized test minimums.

Information for the 2024-2025 school year NOW AVAILABLE!

  • Want to take a college course next school year? Please watch the recorded Information session for updated College Credit Plus information. 

2024-2025 Intent to Participate Form
Intent forms are due by April 1, 2024

  • Any student, including current CCP students, must complete an intent form to participate during the 2024-2025 school year

  • How is CCP different than Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate coursework?  Check out this chart to understand the differences between these advanced course options and find the best fit for you.  

  • Check out the step-by-step checklist on the right to make sure you complete all of the steps to participate.

  • 2024-2025 Forms for Columbus State are now available including the CCP Permission Slip and Student Questionnaire forms (needed for every student taking a CSCC course - at their high school or on CSCC's campus) and the Course Registration Form (only for students taking a course at CSCC).

    • Need to sign a form electronically?  These instructions share how to use Adobe Reader for free to sign your CCP forms electronically.

Additional CCP college institution program information


Transferring to another institution

Green dots


Class of 2024 and alumni: In order for your college credits earned as a CCP student to transfer to another institution, you need to send an official transcript from the college/university you attended for CCP.  If you have any issues accessing your college transcript, please reach out to your CCP Academic Advisor at the college/university.  


College/University   Transcript Request Process
Columbus State Community College (CSCC)
Otterbein University
The Ohio State University (OSU)
University of Toledo (UT)