Secondary Teaching & Learning
Executive Director, Secondary Schools (Grades 6-12)
Sally Raymond, Secretary
Responsible for supervision of the middle and high school programs and its administrators, including Extracurricular Programs, Advanced Placement, the International Baccalaureate Programme, and the district's Athletics Program. This department also oversees the Office of Assessment & Alternative Education Services, which is responsible for all district-wide data, assessments and testing protocol as well as reporting state/district/building report card data.
This office supports
This office directs the Alternative Education Initiatives
Academic Content Standards: What all students are expected to know and be able to do
Advance Placement & International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Placement Program & International Baccalaureate: Comparison of the two academic programs by College Entrance Foundation Board, Copyright 2003
- Advanced Placement: AP Can Change Your Life!
- Advanced Placement Course Options in WCSD
International Baccalaureate: Program Information
High School Planning
- Academic Planning Guide
- Career Tech & College Readiness: Where Tomorrow's Career Begins
- Pathways and Global Scholars: Career Pathways give students an opportunity to learn more about their interests and earn an industry credential that may lead to the start of a career while completing a degree program. The Global Scholars Program develops globally competent students with the knowledge, skills, and mindset necessary for leadership, citizenship, and careers in an interconnected, global society.
- Otterbein Courses: College course offerings for high schools students through our partnership with Otterbein University!
Physical Education Waiver