Elementary Teaching & Learning
Executive Director, Elementary Schools (Grades PreK-5)
Angie Goff, Secretary
In coordination with building principals, this department identifies and implements instructional strategies and practices based on an analysis of student achievement and growth data, ensuring the improvement of instructional skills while developing and maintaining the best possible educational program for elementary students in Westerville City Schools.
This department also oversees the following areas:
- Conferences at Elementary Schools
- Continuous Improvement Plans at Elementary Schools
- Enrollment and Overflow for Elementary Schools
- Math and Reading Supports at Elementary Schools
- Kindergarten in Westerville City Schools
- Magnet Program
- Preschool Services
- Third Grade Reading Guarantee
If you have any questions at all regarding the elementary programming in Westerville City Schools, you are encouraged to contact your assigned elementary building. Classroom-level questions or concerns should be directed first to the classroom teacher and then to the appropriate principal. Building-level concerns should be addressed first by the appropriate elementary principal. All other questions may be addressed to the Department of Elementary Schools.