Enroll Your Child
Front Desk / Receptionist: (614) 797-7700
Main Fax: (614) 797-7701
All enrollment applications and information will be processed online. Once the enrollment center receives a completed online application, an enrollment specialist will contact you to complete the enrollment process.
While we are committed to working with families to enroll students in Westerville City Schools, we may hold or deny any enrollment application that appears to be fraudulent.
- Non-Public, Charter, Community, and Private School Transportation Information
- Frequently Asked Questions for enrolling, custody, etc.
- Free & Reduced Price Meals: Online Application: Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, select OH for Ohio and then choose Westerville City Schools.
- EZpay: Lunch accounts and Student Fee Payments
- General Enrollment Information: Staffing, Open Enrollment, and Overflow
- Handbooks: Student & District
- Student Fee Schedule
- Attendance Area Map (Interactive): An interactive map to identify your child's school of attendance based upon home address
- Boundary Maps (School Attendance Area)
Programs & Services
- Assessment & Alternative Education
- Curriculum & Instruction
- EL Services
- Food Service
- Gifted Education
- Health Services: Immunization & Authorization Forms
- Homelessness Resources
- Intra-District Open Enrollment
- Kindergarten In Westerville
- Magnet Program Information
- Special Education
- Summer School Information