MY BUS / Transportation Services
125 E. Walnut Street
Westerville, Oh 43081
Dispatch: (614) 797-5950
Fax: (614) 797-5951
Preventing & responding to bullying on school district transportation.
A resource provided by TransFinder
- Attendance Area Map -- Interactive: An interactive map to identify your child's school of attendance based upon home address.
- Quick Start Guide: Understand your student's busing information in PowerSchool.
- Specific busing information is in the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Search your address for your Home School of Attendance
- HERE is some information about transportation for KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
- Who is eligible to receive busing for their schools?
- I cannot see my child’s bus stop from the house. Are there laws with standards for bus stop location?
- Are sidewalks required for my child to get to his/her bus stop?
- I make my child wait inside of my house until the bus is at the stop. I have heard this is not allowed – is this true?