Director, Information Technology
Taryn Frye, Secretary
Phone: (614) 797-5782
Office Fax: (614) 797-5701
The Office of Technology manages all aspects of the district's technology infrastructure, while Instructional Technology is managed within the district's Office of Curriculum & Instruction, which also manages an Instructional Technology resource page for parents and students.
The Office of Technology is responsible for purchasing, support, operating, and maintenance of all information technology equipment within the district. This includes all servers, computers, laptops, Chromebooks, printers, core infrastructure (such as routers, switches, and access points), physical access controls, CCTV, and e-mail. Additionally, the team is also responsible for purchasing, licensing, and deployment of various software programs used throughout the district.
The Office of Technology also supports all other district offices through a series of services that include systems integration and negotiating / managing information technology related contracts.
- Ryan Hughes, Network Support Specialist
- Mark Schwartz, Server Support Specialist
- Zach Roberts, Technology Integration Specialist
- Aaron Teeple, Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Sean Zonner, Application Support Specialist
- Cameron Brown, Technology Technician
- Jordan Parks, Technology Technician
- Victoria Pierce, Technology Technician
- Robert Withers, Technology Technician
The Westerville City School District, as an institution that makes a considerable annual investment in electronic products, recognizes that conflict minerals contribute significantly to the violence that is occurring in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. We strongly encourage those electronics companies whose products we use to perform due diligence and remove conflict minerals from their supply chains.