Who should I contact?


Who should I contact if I think my child needs therapy?

Mr. Rahm, principal 614-797-7000
Mrs. Eshenbaugh, SLP 614-797-7015


If you feel your child may need speech therapy...

  • Contact your child's teacher, discuss your concerns and request that he/she contact Mrs. Eshenbaugh and request a speech screening.
  • Directly contact me, Mrs. Eshenbaugh, at Annehurst Elementary School or Wilder Elementary to discuss your concerns and request a speech screening.
  • Of  course, at any time, you can contact me, no matter what your child's age, and discuss your concerns.