High School -- Summer School 2018: Dates/Times/Locations
Summer School 2018 for High School Courses
- June 4 through June 22, First term (15 days)
- June 25 through July 18, Second term (15 days)
- June 4 through July 18, full year (30 days)
For a complete list of all Summer School Dates/Times/Locations click on documents to right.
High School 2018 Registration CLOSED.
Summer Intervention Grades K-8 Registration CLOSED. (Dates/Locations listed on registration packets mailed to home.)
Thank you for considering Westerville City Schools' Summer School program for your child's educational needs. Westerville Summer School is offered to Westerville students, as well as students from other districts.
The Westerville Summer School program continues to offer full Carnegie unit learning opportunities that our customers tell us they want and need - at a competitive price. We are a financially self-supporting operation within the Westerville City Schools' budget.
We value your comments about this program. Please let us know what you think. We are always interested in your feedback. Please contact the Summer School program at (614) 797-7750 or via email at hoffmanRh@wcsoh.org for further information.
Summer School Office Information
Academic Enrichment Center
336 South Otterbein Avenue, Westerville, OH 43081
Monday-Friday 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Grades K-8 Summer Intervention
Students that are recommended by their Teacher/Principal/Counselor will receive an invitation letter in the mail the week of April 2, 2018. Recommended students can register once an invitation letter has been received.
All Summer School Locations (unless otherwise indicated)
- Pre-K (Almost Kindergarten Readiness Camp) @ Annehurst Elem (Registration Required)
- Grades K-3 @ McVay Elementary (WCS Students by Recommendation Only by School)
- Grades 4-8 @ Heritage Middle School (WCS Students by Recommendation Only by School)
- Grades 9-12 @ Westerville North High School (Open to all students - Registration Required)
- Grades 9-12 @ Whittier Elementary School Physical Education 1 & 2 Courses (Open to all students - Registration Required)
- OGT & OST Testing @ Westerville North High School (Open to all students - Registration Required)