Schoology is a learning management system (LMS) that acts as an online classroom, where teachers can assign work, conduct class discussions, or post resources for students to access. For parents/guardians, a Schoology account allows users to see assignments given to students and the work the student has submitted.
Activating your Parent/Guardian Schoology account
* You will need a Parent Access Code (Schoology Code) from PowerSchool. This code can be found near the bottom of the page in the left-hand column after you have click on one of the navigation buttons - i.e. Grades and Attendance.
To create a new Parent account, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Visit app.Schoology.com/register.php
- Click on the Parent button
- Enter the Schoology Code in the Access Code field; and
- Click Continue
- Fill-out and complete the Sign up form with your information
* Schoology Exchange blog IS NOT REQUIRED to register. The exchange provides tips on Schoology sent to the registered email.
- Click Register to complete the process
* You will be taken to your account dashboard.
NOTE: When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated with that student. To add additional students to your Schoology account:
- Click the Add Child button in your Schoology account.
- Enter the Access Code for additional child(ten).
* You must have a Parent Access Code (Schoology Code) for each child. Then you will be able to use the linking feature to toggle between accounts.