PARENTS AND STUDENTS - According to School Board policy, we do not accept any deliveries for students (food, flowers, balloons, etc.) Please do not place orders to be delivered to the school.
ATTENDANCE - If your student is ill, will be late for school, needs to leave early, or you have questions about attendance issues please call directly: 844-431-0874.
FEES - Please Note: As allowable by state law, students with outstanding fees may not be able to participate in extra-curricular activities including field trips, field day, senior class activities, dances, and athletics. Seniors, all fees must be paid in order to receive your high school diploma.
- Parents, please check the Parent Portal in PowerSchool periodically to see if you have funds available.
- Dropped course(s), with fees attached, or lunch status changes may result in funds becoming available to you.
- Once in the Parent Portal, click on “Balance” on the left side of the page to see if you have funds.
- These available funds may be applied to others fees owed such as, testing fees (IB/AP), sports fees, lunch account, etc., or may, be refunded upon request)
- Questions: Contact Mrs. Bishop email@example.com
Attention Student Drivers. Students with permits, be sure you are parking in the correct lot. After the 5th parking ticket your vehicle is subject to tow. A car that is towed will be towed at the owner's expense. Once a car has been placed on the tow list it will remain there and will be towed upon future offenses. The current fee for towing is $156.95 (subject to change)