Receive correspondence from us HERE
Become a member or make a donation HERE
Who we are
Warrior staff and families that volunteer with the purpose of helping every Warrior student reach his/her/their highest academic potential.
The Warrior PTSO Academic Boosters is comparable to the PTA/PTO organizations of middle and elementary schools. We welcome you to attend our meetings and to get involved in any of the many ways we support our students each year!
Robin Pryfogle - President
Kory de Oliveira - Vice President/Communications Co-chair
Alan Pate - Treasurer
Mollie Lynch - Secretary
Christine Moore - Academic Scholarship Committee Chair
Rachelle Dicus - GEM Award Committee Chair/Westerville Parent Council Alternate
Makayla Sampson - Communications Co-Chair
Suzanne Zonner - Westerville Parent Council Representative/Communications Co-Chair
Mr. Kurt Yancey, our school principal, will continue to serve as our acting 2nd VP, in accordance with our by-laws.
What we do
- Hold 6 evening meetings; many featuring updates from Mr. Yancey, guidance counselors and guest speakers
- Raise money to award academic scholarships to as many students as possible
- Fund and distribute academic letters, medallions, pins and certificates to all grades
- Work with National Honor Society students
- Plan events such as Warrior Achievement Night and Senior Night of Excellence and provide refreshments
- Proctor and provide refreshments for AP testing
- Host evening guest speakers on popular topics
View our 2019-2020 accomplishments online.
Connect with us