My Homepage   

Contact Info:
Amber Knight, MSW, LSW
Student Assistance Program
School Social Worker
Westerville North High School

Resources for Parents...


Reporting Child Abuse
What do I do if I suspect that a child is being abused?

Often people want to reach out to a child, but are unsure of what to do. Your report can help open doors to supportive, protective services for the child and their family…you may even save a life. Remember…you need only suspect that abuse or neglect is occurring; physical proof or other forms of validation are not required.
Who do I call to make a report?

In non-emergency situations, call your local public children services agency to make a report about the abuse. Franklin County Children Services can be contacted at (614) 229-7000 or Delaware County Children Services can be contacted at (740) 833-2300. Please call 911 for all emergency situations.
What information do I need to make a report?
  • The name and address of the child you suspect is being abused or neglected
  • The age of the child
  • The name and address of the parents or caretakers
  • The reason you suspect the child is being abused or neglected
  • If known, the name of the person you suspect is abusing or neglecting the child
  • Any other information which may be helpful to the investigation
  • Your name, if you wish to give it; or you may report anonymously





My Calendar
View Events/Assignments for 
Upcoming Activities
No Events or Assignments