PARENTS AND STUDENTS - According to School Board policy, we do not accept any deliveries for students (food, flowers, balloons, etc.) Please do not place orders to be delivered to the school.
ATTENDANCE - If your student is ill, will be late for school, needs to leave early, or you have questions about attendance issues please call directly: 614-797-6047.
FEES - Please Note: As allowable by state law, students with outstanding fees may not be able to participate in extra-curricular activities including field trips, field day, senior class activities, dances, and athletics. Seniors, all fees must be paid in order to receive your high school diploma.
- Parents, please check the Parent Portal in PowerSchool periodically to see if you have funds available.
- Dropped course(s), with fees attached, or lunch status changes may result in funds becoming available to you.
- Once in the Parent Portal, click on “Balance” on the left side of the page to see if you have funds.
- These available funds may be applied to others fees owed such as, testing fees (IB/AP), sports fees, lunch account, etc., or may, be refunded upon request)
- Questions: Contact Mrs. Saari: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Student Drivers. Notices have been sent out to students who have received three or more parking tickets. (Students with permits, be sure you are parking in the correct lot.) After the 3rd parking ticket your vehicle is subject to tow. A car that is towed will be towed at the owner's expense. Once a car has been placed on the tow list it will remain there and will be towed upon future offenses. The current fee for towing is $156.95 (subject to change)