Friends, family members, coaches, teachers and administrators gathered at Westerville Central and Westerville South high schools on Wednesday afternoon, November 14, to watch and celebrate as 10 student athletes signed Letters of Intent to play sports and continue their education at the collegiate level.
Five students signed at Westerville Central High School. They are:
- Tiffany Zuelzke, Capitol University, softball;
- Lily Linke, Defiance College, softball;
- Sydney Stepp, Bowling Green State University, softball;
- Avery Schumacher, Youngstown State University, softball; and
- Esther Holtzclaw, Ohio Dominican University, volleyball.
Signing Letters of Intent from Westerville South High School were:
- Peyton Guice, Ohio University, basketball;
- Sommer Pitzer - Indiana State University, basketball;
- Russell Montemarano, Ohio Dominican University, soccer;
- Jenna Vilacres, Murray State University, soccer; and
- Janai Jenkins, competitive cheer, tumbling and acrobatics.
Athletes from Westerville North High School are slated to sign Letters of Intent next week.