PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING. Your exercise should open in a new tab, and you can refer back to these instructions as much as needed.
Step 1: Select the appropriate exercise for your grade and instrument
Step 2: Complete 50 notes. Your grade will be the percentage correct. You may reset your score and start over as many times as you would like, it will just take you more time to complete the assignment. If you need help figuring out the answer, please use a different resource, such as your band book.
Step 3: Create your progress report. When you are finished, click on "view report" that's located right below your score. On the progress report, there is a place to enter the student's name. Please use first and last names! Then click on the Sign Report button.
Step 4: Turn in your progress report. You have two options for turning in your assignment: Print and turn in or send an email.
- Print: There is a print button at the bottom of the progress report. You may print your report and bring it to the band room. Put it in the assignment bins kept near Mr. Kuhn's office door. Make sure your name is on your report.
- Email: You can copy the verification code (shown here) and paste it into an email to Mr. Kuhn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please make sure you include your name in the email, in case something goes wrong and I need to know who it is from.
- DUE DATE: Anytime between now & Tuesday, March 6.
- Mr. Kuhn must receive either a completed printed progress report or an email with your progress report verification code on it before the end of the 3rd quarter.
- This is a 50 pt. assignment!