Apply for a Meijer Guest Card SM. It's free and can be done online at www.meijer.com/rewards or by picking up an application and mailing it to Meijer. When you receive your personal Meijer Guest Card SM, simply scan it at the register whenever you shop at Meijer. Use if for food, clothing, toys, home accessories and more!
Market Day (8108)
Market Day Holiday shopping? Did you know that Market Day has a direct shipping program? You can send gifts of food to those on your gift list that live out of the area. These items make great gifts that all can enjoy. Check out www.marketday.com to see the list of potential gifts available.
Target Rewards (83510)
Use your REDcard to help our school!
Enroll for free in Take Charge of Education and Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases to our school.
Sign up at www.target.com/tcoe.
Boxtops for Education www.boxtops4education.com
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Simply by shopping at Kroger and using your registered Kroger Plus shopper's Card at the check out, you can help us earn money to help fund PTA events.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Shopper's Card, you can obtain one (free) at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
1. once you have a Kroger Plus card, you will need to register it on-line at:
2. Click on Sign In/Register.
3. If you are a new on-line customer, you will need to click SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer?" box and follow the instructions below.
Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
4. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
5. Update or confirm your information.
6. Enter Wilder's Non-Profit Number (npo #81798) or Wilder Elementary School, select Wilder Elementary School PTA from the list and click on confirm.
7. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Wilder Elementary on the right side of your information page.
8. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card!
9. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
10. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you need assistance, you may call Kroger's customer service line at 877-576-7587 for help.
Thank you for helping Wilder Elementary's PTA while you shop at Kroger!