Westerville City Schools will be working with the Westerville Area Resource Ministry (WARM) to provide meals to students this summer. The 2014 season of the Westerville Area Kids Summer Lunch Club will run weekdays from May 27 through August 8 at eight sites. All sites are open sites to all children ages 1-18. Times and locations are as follows:
- Abbey Lane Apartments, 4301 Goldengate Oval, Columbus, Ohio 43224 – 12:00 noon -12:45 p.m.
- Alum Creek South Park, 535 Park Meadow Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081 – 11:00 -11:45 a.m.
- Huber Village Park, 362 Huber Village Boulevard, Westerville, Ohio 43081 – 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
- La Vista Townhomes, 6797 Spring House Lane, Columbus, Ohio 43229 – 11:00 -11:45 a.m.
- Northtowne Park, 4778 Heatherton Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43229 – 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- North Park Church, 4938 Westerville Road, Columbus, Ohio 43231 – 11:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Ridgewood Park, 5402 Buenos Aires Boulevard, Westerville, Ohio 43081 – 11:30 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
- Strawberry Farms Park: 3600 Creek Ridge Court, Columbus, OH 43230 - 11:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
For more information about the Kids Summer Lunch Program, please contact: Jackie Haight, Program Coordinator at 899-0196 x 218, email@example.com; or Claire Tyack, Assistant Program Coordinator, 899-0196 x 220, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).