Kenny Farrow email@example.com - 614.561.7798
Abram Estes firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-17 BLENDON COACHING STAFF
Cheerleading Coach Jennifer Hesseltine
Head Boys Track & Field Coach Kenny Farrow
Head Girls Track & Field Coach David Hoover
Assistant Boys Track & Field Coach Shannon Johnson
Assistant Girls Track & Field Coach Donte Martin
Volunteer Assistant Girls Track & Field Coach Emily King
8th Grade Girls Softball Coach Michelle Beightol-Batten
7th Grade Girls Softball Coach
***Sports physicals, emergency medical authorization form, concussion information sheet, and pay to participate fees are required
2017 SPRING SPORTS SCHEDULES & LINKS
TRACK & FIELD TEAM STORE - ORDER WARM-UPS & MORE @
*** http://www.myfanstand.com/Showroom/BlendonTrack17/471226 ***
2017 TRACK & FIELD SCHEDULE *MANDATORY PARENT/ATHLETE MEETING TUESDAY MARCH 21 6:30-7:30*
2017 7th GRADE SOFTBALL SCHEDULE
2017 8th GRADE SOFTBALL SCHEDULE
SOFTBALL - 7th & 8th PRACTICE MONDAY-FRIDAY STARTING MARCH 20 4:30-6:00
SOFTBALL ATHLETES MUST LEAVE SCHOOL AT THE BELL AND RETURN READY TO BEGIN AT 4:30.
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Concussion Information Sheet: Interscholastic Athletics
Sports Participation Fee
Home Educated & Private School Students
** IMPORTANT **
- Students planning to tryout for any school sport must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are good for one year from the date signed by physican. Be sure to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Sports Physical Forms are available on the right.
- All events are scheduled to start at 5:00 PM unless indicated otherwise. School transportation and weather may affect the actual starting time. Home events against Olentangy schools will probably begin after 5:00 due to bus issues.
- Please note that students will be bussed one-way to games and meets held against the other Westerville middle schools. Parents will need to provide transportation home from these events.