ATHLETIC DIRECTOR Kenny Farrow farrowK@wcsoh.org - 614.561.7798
CHEERLEADING COACH Jennifer Hesseltine - firstname.lastname@example.org
CROSS COUNTRY COACH Jeff McMillan - McMillaJ@westerville.k12.oh.us
HEAD FOOTBALL COACH Paris Long - email@example.com
ASST FOOTBALL COACH Roger Hulett - firstname.lastname@example.org
***Sports physicals, emergency medical authorization form, and concussion information sheets are required to participate in any preseason activity
*Updated June 6, 2016
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Concussion Information Sheet: Interscholastic Athletics
Sports Participation Fee
Home Educated & Private School Students
** IMPORTANT **
- Students planning to tryout for any school sport must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are good for one year from the date signed by physican. Be sure to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Sports Physical Forms are available on the right.
- All events are scheduled to start at 5:00 PM unless indicated otherwise. School transportation and weather may affect the actual starting time. Home events against Olentangy schools will probably begin after 5:00 due to bus issues.
- Please note that students will be bussed one-way to games and meets held against the other Westerville middle schools. Parents will need to provide transportation home from these events.