2017 - 2018 ATHLETIC DIRECTORS WINTER & SPRING
Kenny Farrow email@example.com - 614.561.7798
Abram Estes firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 - 2018 WINTER COACHING STAFF
Cheerleading Coach - Morgan Lundquist
Head Wrestling - Kenny Farrow
email@example.com - 614.561.7798
Assistant Wrestling - Austin Ford
Head 7th Grade Girls Basketball - Shannon Johnson
Head 8th Grade Girls Basketball - David Hoover
Head 7th Grade Boys Basketball - Korey Brown
Head 8th Grade Boys Basketball - Nick Troutman
2017 - 2018 Season Basketball & Wrestling Schedules
2017 - 2018 Sports Open Gym & Mat Schedule *See info in red below*
***PARENTS & ATHLETES - PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW***
***Sports physicals (valid for one year from date administered), emergency medical authorization form, concussion information sheet, Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay's Law Parent/Athlete Signature Form, are all required to tryout(cheer, golf, volleyball, basketball, and softball) and on the first official day of practice for all other sports. Pay to participate fees and any school related fees, must be paid in full prior to the first scrimmage/competition for each sport***
Lindsay’s Law, from the Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58 and 3707.59 becomes effective on August 1, 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in an athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
Click this link to learn more about “Lindsay’s Law”…Click here to watch the required video…Click here for the required information sheet and click here for the required signature form
All athletes must submit this form before they can participate.
All athletes must have the following: (View and download forms here.)
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Concussion Information Sheet: Interscholastic Athletics
Sports Participation Fee
Home Educated & Private School Students
** IMPORTANT **
- Students planning to tryout for any school sport must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are good for one year from the date signed by physician . Be sure to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Sports Physical Forms are available on the right.
- All events are scheduled to start at 5:00 PM unless indicated otherwise. School transportation and weather may affect the actual starting time. Home events against Olentangy schools will probably begin after 5:00 due to bus issues.
- Please note that students will be bussed one-way to games and meets held against the other Westerville middle schools. Parents will need to provide transportation home from these events.