ATHLETIC DIRECTOR Kenny Farrow farrowK@wcsoh.org - 614.561.7798
Cheerleading Coach Jennifer Hesseltine - email@example.com
Cross Country Coach Jeff McMillan - McMillaJ@westerville.k12.oh.us
Assistant Cross Country Coach Kylie O'Ryan - Oryank@westerville.k12.oh.us
Assistant Cross Country Coach Jon Boyd - Boydj@westerville.k12.oh.us
7th Football Coach Roger Hulett - firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Assistant Football Coach Justin Hughes - email@example.com
8th Head Football Coach Paris Long - firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Assistant Football Coach Abram Estes - email@example.com
7th Volleyball Coach Katrina Bowen - BowenK@westerville.k12.oh.us
8th Volleyball Coach Tammy Medovich - MedovicT@westerville.k12.oh.us
7/8th Boys & Girls Golf Shannon Johnson - JohnsonS@westerville.k12.oh.us
***Sports physicals, emergency medical authorization form, and concussion information sheets are required to participate in any preseason activity
*Updated June 6, 2016
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Concussion Information Sheet: Interscholastic Athletics
Sports Participation Fee
Home Educated & Private School Students
** IMPORTANT **
- Students planning to tryout for any school sport must have a current physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are good for one year from the date signed by physican. Be sure to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Sports Physical Forms are available on the right.
- All events are scheduled to start at 5:00 PM unless indicated otherwise. School transportation and weather may affect the actual starting time. Home events against Olentangy schools will probably begin after 5:00 due to bus issues.
- Please note that students will be bussed one-way to games and meets held against the other Westerville middle schools. Parents will need to provide transportation home from these events.