Westerville City Schools
816 County Line Rd
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Warehouse Services is within the Department of Purchasing & Logistics and provides services that are available to everyone in the school district and include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving and shipping of custodial supplies, elementary curriculum, secondary curriculum, office, data processing, treasurer’s office, print shop, school clinic supplies also dry and frozen food service commodities.
- Daily delivery (during the school year) of lunches to all elementary schools.
- Daily delivery (year round) of inter-office mail.
- Transfer of folding chairs and risers for school programs.
- Transferring of classroom/office furniture and equipment.
- Out-of-district pickup and deliveries.
- Transferring of custodial equipment.
- Delivery of items shipped to the Warehouse Services Center for other locations.
- Cleaning, preventative maintenance and minor repair of trucks.
- Delivery and pickup of trucks when repairs are subcontracted (Summer Only).
- Cleaning and reorganization of the Warehouse Services Center.
- Transfer of district testing materials.
- One of our key goals is to work within the structure and framework of the district as efficiently and seamlessly as possible while meeting everyone’s needs and expectations.