Front row (left to right): Holly Hughes-Carroll, Vicki Jarrell, and Rodney Johnson. Back row: Diana Tisdale and Jim Cowman.
Five exemplary employees received A+ Awards at the Westerville City School District’s Board of Education meeting held Monday evening, October 26:
- Jim Cowman, teacher, Westerville South High School;
- Holly Hughes-Carroll, assistant manager, Food Service, Westerville South High School;
- Vicki Jarrell, gifted coordinator, Westerville City Schools;
- Rodney Johnson, assistant principal, Genoa Middle School; and
- Diana Tisdale, teacher, Genoa Middle School.
A+ Awards honor outstanding school employees whose actions demonstrate support of the district’s Mission Statement; willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations; and behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values.