The distribution or display of the below materials are provided as a community service. Non-district materials and the contents thereof are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Westerville City School District Board of Education or the Superintendent.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, all events listed below are subject to change or cancellation. Please contact the originating organization for updates.
- Cub Scout Pack 560 Info Meeting: September 13, 2021 at Church of the Master UMC, 24 N. Grove St.
- i9 Sports Late Fall Season Registration (flag football, soccer, volleyball, basketball): Deadline 10/1/21
- Fall Food Truck Festival (Westerville Parent Council) Saturday, October 16, 2021, 4-8PM @ Westerville North High School
- Hydra Aquatics: An aquatics provider in central Ohio empowering individuals to be champions in and out of the water.
- Thurber House Young Writers’ Studio: STILL ONLINE...FOR NOW! Offering 9th-12th graders a fun, creative space to get their words on paper.
- Soar On Saturdays: Dance program that provides young students the opportunity to explore movement over the course of a FREE six-week dance class. It is available to children ages 8-12. No previous dance training is necessary. BalletMet
- Columbus International Childrens Choir: Now enrolling new members ages 4-18, Columbus Music and Art Academy
- Family-Animal Interaction Day: Oct. 2 (Noon-5) Community engagement & fundraiser event for CFAES' Center for Human-Animal Interactions Research & Education (CHAIRE) at The Ohio State University