THE DECEMBER PTO MEETING HAS BEE CANCELLED
The Holiday Shop opens today and runs through Friday.
9:30 - 2:30 Daily
CLICK FOR UPCOMING DATES DECEMBER & JANUARY
Alternative Bus Stop Request
Please be sure to pay your child's school fees. Payment plans are available; just contact the office. If you child's school fees are not paid in full, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the end of the year field day event.
Student Phone Policy
Students will be permitted to use a school phone at the discretion of the classroom teacher or school staff. Students may not be permitted to call home for forgotten homework, lunches, money, and the like. We ask your cooperation as we try to instill a greater sense of responsibility in our students by limiting use of the phone.
Parking Lot Update Click for this important information
Holiday Assistance for Families
Click link to learn more. Holiday Assistance Information
Follow us on Twitter @HawthorneWCS
- You may order school pictures by visiting shop.hrimaging.com
- If parents would like to visit during recess, the visit must be scheduled in advance with Mrs. Ervin or Mrs. Millet.
- Remember parents are not allowed in the building during pick up & drop off. This will allow for a safer transition for all of our students. Thank you for helping to keep your children safe.
- Per Board Policy any change in transportation for your child for the day must be submitted in writing before second period for that change to occur. Please be aware that this policy is being enforced to safeguard your child.
- Students cannot be dropped off at school until 8:50 a.m.